Copyright © Baskerville Reclamation Limited. All rights reserved.

Call us on: 01782 219455

About

Check out some of our Customers Projects

​Then

Check out our                       shop

Check out some of our Customers Projects

Click here to

​Now

Click here to

Baskervilles was founded in 1916 by Mr George Baskerville an experienced demolition and steeplejack contractor. The Sales yard was opened in Martin Street Cobridge to sell salvaged items from the demolition, recycling as much as possible. 

We moved to our current Location, Milburn Road; Cobridge Ind Estate in 1977 under the watchful eye of Mr Roy Chadwick (Managing Director 1950 - 2002) nephew of George Baskerville. At the new 1.5 acre site Roy expanded the sales yard selling new and reclaimed products, as well as keeping up the tradition of recycling as much as possible from the demolition.


Roy's son Graham Chadwick started work on the sales yard in 1978 and became our current Managing Director in 2002. Since then Graham has developed the site but kept the same family traditions and good customer relations that we are proud of. Both of Graham's daughters now work for Baskervilles as it celebrates 100 years and enters the fourth generation of a family run business.